Industrial Technologies 2014
Apr 09, 2014 09:00 AM
Apr 11, 2014 05:00 PM
|Add event to calendar||
FITMAN represented by POLIMI will present a poster at the INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES 2014
The 2014 Industrial Technologies conference is organised in Athens, Greece on April 9-11th 2014. The event takes place during the Greek Presidency of the European Council, and follows on from the previous successful Industrial Technologies events in Brussels in 2010 and in Aarhus in 2012.
The main topics to be addressed during Industrial Technologies 2014 are:
- European and global developments in the high-tech arena
- Re-industrialisation and regional development in Europe
- Technological and entrepreneurial opportunities especially for the Balkan and Mediterranean states
- Opportunities in Horizon 2020 in the field of enabling technologies
- Cutting-edge research, latest innovations and rising companies
The 3-day programme offers numerous opportunities to meet and hear international high-level speakers from industry, research and policy. You can explore cutting-edge technologies and network with innovative start-ups and well-known corporations, top-notch research organisations, technology clusters and various other important stakeholders of the European Technology platforms and the Public Private Partnerships. The conference programme includes 4 plenaries, 17 sessions, and 14 workshops with high-level international speakers from the areas of Key Enabling Technologies.